Ref: Your Letter to The Independent regarding the Florida Presidential 2000 election. You have a low opinion for the reader of The Independent. Let me correct your delusions:
1) George W. Bush won the state of Florida in 2000 due to the fact that he received more votes than Al Gore, but you know that!!!
2) Over 20 official recounts resulted in the same. George W. Bush received approx. 20,000 more votes than Al Gore, but you know that!!!
3) A vote from Palm Beach County counts the same as a vote from Escambia County.
4) That is what the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution says, "Equal Representation", but you know that!!!
5) I share your view that Al Gore should have won Florida by 200,000 votes.
6) The person responsible for Al Gore losing Florida is not Jeb Bush or K. Harris. That person's name is Elian Gonzalez.
7) Up to the kidnapping of Elian Gonzalez on orders from the ignorant and very stupid Janet Reno herself, Al Gore was favored to win the State of Florida. That kidnapping moved over 250,000 votes for Bush from Gore!!
8) Read the accounts on the very ultra- liberal Miami Herald. The Miami Herald denounced Reno's action and correctly predicted the loss of Florida to Al Gore from that kidnapping event, but you know that!!
9) Your criticism of Al Gonzalez and the support you gave to Bill & Hillary's choice for Attorney General Janet Reno shows your ignorance. Not only are you encased in the political amber of the 1960s Liberal exudates, but you take great pride in being the Ignorant, Arrogant sub-Moron Racist you display yourself to be. Please take offense!!